Saturday 2 August 2014

I have been nominated!!!

The Liebster Awards 2014



Today I found out on one of my blog post comments, that I have been nominated for the Liebster awards. Liebster is German for sweetheart, love and dearest. It is like an online chain award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It's great exposure for those who are new to the game and It's a great way to get to know other bloggers.  To be eligible you have to have under 200 followers.

You have to be nominated for this award and I was so lucky to be nominated by Kiarna Lewis at Mama's Journey to Slim 'n' Curvy. This was such a surprise to me! Thank you so much Kiarna!

Once you're nominated, you have to answer the 11 questions and nominate 11 followers. Remember, they have to have under 200 follows to qualify for a nomination.

The Rules: 

1. You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
3. After completing the questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
4. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.


Kiarna's questions...

1. What do you blog about and why? 
I blog about fitness, fashion, lifestyle and travel.
Fitness - Because I enjoy being healthy and exercising, I love motivating others and I am a dance obsessive!
Fashion - Because I like to take an interest in fashion trends, even though the majority of the time I don't actually follow the trends myself! And, a lot of people in the fashion industry inspire me.
Lifestyle - This is a pretty open category, it gives me more choice in what I write about and it provides readers with experiences to read about, which they can directly relate to!
Travel - This is a recent add-on to my blog. I read a lot of travel blogs and after doing a little bit of travelling myself, I thought it was time to get stuck in.

2. What's your favorite blog post you've written?
This is such a tough question! I am passionate about everything I write about, if I wasn't then there would be no point in me blogging - but if I had to choose 1 post that I favour the most, that would be: A Walk in the Field.

3. How often do you blog? 
I blog every day except Saturdays. I have missed a couple of other days as well, but that has been due to having such a hectic lifestyle - bad blogger!

4. Where do you see yourself in a year's time? 
In a year's time I will be preparing myself for my final year at university and hopefully much more comfortable in this huge blogging world!

5. What's your most successful blog post?
My most successful blog post in terms of views has been: Engaged at 19 and my most successful blog post in terms of comments has been a post that went up just the other day!: 7 Long Distance Relationship Worries.

6. What's have you learned so far about blogging?
I have learnt that the blogging world is much bigger than I expected and that connections with other bloggers is very helpful!  

7. Apart from blogging, what else do you do? 
I am going into my 2nd year as an Advertising and Brand Management (BA Hons) student at Staffordshire University and I am the Student Academic Representative (STAR) for the course, I am also the President/Manager of the Dance Club at uni and I teach non-competition Ballroom, Latin and Jazz there. I am also in a long-distance (soon to be military) relationship with my gorgeous fiancee and I look after my lovely chocolate Labrador, Oscar, when I'm back at home! 

8. Do you enjoy blogging?
I love blogging! If any blogger didn't enjoy blogging, I'd be a bit worried!

9. What are your goals for the next 6 months? 
To settle back into uni life for my 2nd year, to increase the number of blog readers and followers and to have fun and get even fitter!

10. What social media site do you like the most?
Instagram, Instagram, Instagram.

11. What's your dream job? 
Not exactly a job, but to have a decent size business that provides stability.

Well that's my questions answered!

Now, It's my turn to nominate.

My nominations are: 

1. A Paige at a Time
2. The Fashion Fictionary
3. Eat, Play, Live
4. Through the Looking Glass
5. Reclusive Fox
6. Loving Life with Little Ones
7. The Recipe Resource
8. Calamity Jen
9. Minneapolis a la Mode
10. STREETSTYLEBOOK
11. Fashion, Well Done


Answer these 11 questions: 

1.  What do you blog about and why? 
2.  How often do you blog? 
3.  When did you start blogging?
4.  What's your most successful blog post?
5.  What have you learned so far about blogging?
6.  What's social media site do you like the most?
7.  Apart from blogging, what else do you do?
8.  What are your goals for the next year?
9.  What do you enjoy reading the most? e.g. magazines, books, blogs etc.
10.  What is your favourite colour?
11. How long do you spend on blogging everyday?


Congratulations on your nomination everyone!

3 comments:

  1. fab post gurlie! Thanks for the nomination but I'm over the follower count to qualify :( Thank you anyway!!
    Love Lucinda xx
    http://thefashionfictionary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! x

    http://thrxughthelookingglass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete