Monday 15 September 2014

Jas' Fitness Journey - Week 3

It's the start of week 3 and having taken part in my fitness journey for nearly a month, I am slowly but surely making progress. Today, is a a quick progress update - if you missed last week, you can view that HERE.

Little steps, but we are getting there:

  • I have started working out once a week. 
  • I have started drinking lemon water (one of the best drinks for you!)
  • I have exchanged unhealthy snacks for healthy snacks (although I did have a sneaky chocolate bar for the first time in ages!).
  • I am back dancing again - Yay!
  • I am still battling, but I am eating 3 meals a day more often that I used to.
  • I feel much healthier in my body, even if I can't see any physical results yet.

My Healthy Lemon Water Instagram this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment