Wednesday 6 August 2014

Jas' Fitness Journey - Preparation

When The Fitness Journey Starts
The beginning of September!

My Goals
1. To become more toned.
2. To eat healthier.
3. Stay hydrated.
4. Eat more regularly.
5. Reduce stress.

How I Will Show My Progress
I will show my progress with photos, workouts and with what I eat.

My Current Fitness Levels
Between September 2013 and April 2014 I danced 3-4 times per week varying from 30 minutes to 4 hours of dancing different styles.

Since April 2014 I moved back home for the summer and pretty much stopped exercising altogether. I have lacked motivation due to the environment I'm in and finding it difficult to enjoy exercise. I walk the dog every day and that's what keeps me going. 

Below are the 'before' photos of this fitness journey. I want to put on muscle and become more toned. I am not interested in losing weight or getting slimmer, if anything, I would rather put on weight. As long as I am healthy, I am happy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment