Friday 4 July 2014

Who Am I?

Probably a question most of you will be asking once you've arrived at this blog!

The simple answer would be 'Jas', a.k.a Jasmine Shearsmith. I am a second year student, studying Advertising and Brand Management BA(Hons) at Staffordshire University and a student representative for the course.

Although, just being a student is never enough. On top of this I have recently become the President/Manager for the Dance Club at my university and I have now decided to start blogging.

After writing a blog as part of a module in my first year at university, I thought long and hard about what I could write about that would interest others and would make readers want to indulge for a blog to be worthwhile. With a strong interest in fitness, fashion and lifestyle, the foundation of my blog was set and away we go!

Feel free to comment on the blogs, create discussion, or even share your stories.

If you have any questions, please email me at: emailjasmines@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment